lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009
What is a kiss?
Let’s look in the dictionary:
1. To touch or caress with the lips as an expression of affection, greeting, respect, or amorousness
2. To touch lightly or gently
3. To come into light contact.
4. A small piece of candy, especially of chocolate.
5. to join lips with another person as an act of love or desire
So with those definitions we can see that kisses are really important, they even give the name to a candy.
Have you ever stopped and thought about it… what is a kiss? What importance do you give to kisses? Do give kisses to people you love every day?
Ok, we know there exist a big variety of kisses… Depends on with who you are; A family member, a friend, a lover, a really close friend, somebody you don’t really know, your chief…
We all have been in different situations where we have had to give different kisses showing different feelings to each person.
The ones that I prefer? The kisses you can give to your love! : )
You can say so much with only a kiss, you can feel so much with only a kiss…
When was the last time you kiss somebody? I don’t mean kissing a boy/girlfriend; I mean just giving a kiss to a friend or your brother? Think…