lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009

Tattoos?








So... Just tell me, what do you think about Tattoos? Do people wear them because of their religion? To call attention? To express feelings? To represent something or someone? To remember an important person?

I think we can find all kinds of tattoos and all kinds of reasons to wear them. For example, I have two tattoos and I wear them because I like them, they have no meaning for me and love them!
The other day I was having a discussion with a guy about tattoos. I was saying that everybody is free to wear what they want because its their body, but that depending on the work you have wearing tattoos, piercings, a different haircut, or maybe just a weird nail polish is not accepted in the company’s policy. Its true that its not good to go to an extreme or the other. What do you think?

So, tattoos, something accepted in society nowadays? I think… yes, each day more and more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario